This weekend has been busy! Jon and I are moving tomorrow (don't worry, I'll get everyone my new address), Sarah and I bought bikes, and we went biking. There is a trail that we walked before from Lake Mead, through railroad tunnels, to Hoover Dam. I think it is about 8 miles. But today we biked it. Love my new bike! (She really likes hers too!)
My new place is down in Henderson. It is 5 times closer to Sarah...literally. It used to be 25 miles, now it will be like 5. The only bummer is that if I don't move schools, I'll have a 25 mile one way trip to school every day. I might not be able to move schools because there are people who have been laid off, but if a job is open, the district has to place them in it. So as soon as a school posts a job, the district places people. It makes it really hard to transfer when the position is already full.
On a brighter note, my love for costco has been renewed. I went there this weekend, and bought in bulk again. It will be much closer to my new place. Anyway, I'm looking at coming home this summer, possibly driving with Sarah up to Oregon. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment