I bought a new truck, and I think I got a decent deal. I really like it. Its a 2007, 4x4, automatic. It even has a digital thermometer for outside. Perhaps I'll drive it up to Oregon at some point. Also, as requested, here is a picture without sunglasses. It is after a hike we took at Red Rock. Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
My New Truck
I bought a new truck, and I think I got a decent deal. I really like it. Its a 2007, 4x4, automatic. It even has a digital thermometer for outside. Perhaps I'll drive it up to Oregon at some point. Also, as requested, here is a picture without sunglasses. It is after a hike we took at Red Rock. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool truck! I like it :) love the color. you did a good job. enjoy!!
ps - your pictures are overlapping on my page... could just be my internet for some reason, but you might want to check it out on your end.
Post a Comment