Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can I Make It?

Man! I am starting to wish I hadn't asked for certain kids. On Friday, two kids in my room went nose to nose, and I had to call in the assistant principal because neither would back down. Today, one of my students (who has really made some progress this year) brought cigarettes with him to school, screamed at the administrators, and pushed the assistant principal. Needless to say, we won't be seeing him until after the break. He has such potential, but is always doing stupid things. Anyway, I have parent conferences all day tomorrow, and then just two more days. Hopefully I can make it!!!

1 comment:

cassie said...

oh man! sounds like some eventful things are happening at school. surely not what you expect when you get up in the morning. good thing you have a nice break to look forward to :) hang in there!! see you in just days!