Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is for you sis

If you didn't notice, I have a follower of my blog. It makes me feel special! Anyway, there isn't much new with me. I'm still house hunting. I got a couple offers in right now. On one, they told use there was another offer, but I didn't/couldn't raise my offer, so we'll see what happens. Another house needs a bit more work, but it is a fraction of the cost. So we'll see.
Yesterday, I was walking down the hall in school when a girl yelled at another girl, "Gorilla will not get your backpack!" I took a split second to consider what was happening, but then I did what any teacher would do. I kept walking. My class is going on a field trip tomorrow, but I'm not really sure where.
Anyway, that's about all for now.

1 comment:

cassie said...

thanks for posting something in honor of me. wow. I feel so special. :) where was your field trip to? that's weird you don't know where it's to. I would think you are incharge...