I deleted them. That was before I knew there was an option to not allow search engines to find my blog. See, one of my former students came up to me today claiming she read I owned a gun and that I wrote about her in my blog. All of which was true. As you know, I never mentioned my students names or my own...so I thought. Apparently, one time I wrote my name because it was in a student's writing. As a result, it came up on a search through google. Doing the honorable thing, I denied everything and deleted all the postings when I got home. Later I found the option to turn off search engines. So don't worry, I'll still be putting my life up on the internet so even though I'm seven hundred miles away as the plane flies, you can still keep up with my life...as exciting as that may be.
In other news, well, there really isn't other news yet being that I just saw everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, that's crazy! (and a little weird. why was she looking you up on the internet. hm.. who knows...)
Post a Comment